- Borrowing on leases. EURASIA will have 15,400,000 sq. ft. of retail space available for rent in the ALEXANDRIA SHOPPING MALL" AND "LAS VEGAS DREAM MALL and 39 casinos, including 75,000 sq. ft. of gaming floor in each of the casinos, which will be leased to gaming companies. In Forum Shops tenants are paying $250.00 per ft. per year. In EURASIA rent will start at $125.00 per foot per year... however... the escalation clause will increase the rents as the gross sales in EURASIA mall is increasing.
EURASIA will be able to borrow $19.2 billion dollars for construction by using the leases as collateral.
- The investor program sponsored by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services under the U.S. EB-5. Under this program any foreigner, who is investing $500,000.00 will receive a Green Card for himself and for his family.
Global will market this program in 101 countries of Eurasia to make sure that in EURASIA will have as many restaurants and cafe's with ethnic food from those 101 countries as possible.
$250,000 will be used for prepayment of rent for a store or a restaurant in shopping mall or casinos at the rate of $100.00 to 250.00 per square foot per year. It is estimated that 1 ft of retail space in the mall will have Gross Sales of $1,400.00 per Sq. ft.
Remaining $250,000 will be used as the 33% down payment on the Condominium in the Hotel/Casino... The s condo will rented by the hotel management and investor will receive income from his condominium.
This is very lucrative opportunity for foreign investors, who would like to move to US. With the loan from the banks, EURASIA will realize $1 million dollars for construction from each investor.
We believe that this program will be well received and it will be sold to 5,000 people. EURASIA will generate $5 billion dollars for construction by selling this program to foreign investors.
- The airport will be financed and built by Global In exchange for 12,000 acres of BLM land, an expeditious approval process for construction of the "Las Vegas Dream Airport", "EURASIA" Hotel Casino Resort, Formula 1 Race Track, Sports Arena, as well as the approval of "Special Tax Zone" limited to this 12,000 acres, where 2.2% additional tax will be collected on all the sales within this territory. We anticipate the total annual sales to reach $36 billion dollars generating $792,000,000.00 which will be used as the source of interest payments on $26.4 billion dollar Clark County tax exempt bond with 3% coupon and maturity of 30 years. Where $9 billion dollars of the proceeds will be used to build an Airport and an appropriate infrastructure for 6,000 acre "EURASIA" and 6,000 acres for mixed use developments.
This will net additional $15.4 billion dollars for construction.
- Additional funds will be generated by pre-selling in EURASIA Hotel Casino Resort the "EURASIA Vocation Club's" points, timeshares, and fractions.
In addition to "EURASIA Vocation Club's" products - The Condo Hotel Units will be sold to real estate investors looking for additional source of income from renting their condominiums in the EURASIA' Hotel Casinos to the visitors of EURASIA, who prefer to stay in apartments instead of rooms or suites.
$400 million dollars of various real estate products will be sold prior to grand opening of the first phase of EURASIA in 24 month.
Selling "EURASIA Vocation Club's" products and condominiums will be continuing process before, during and after implementation of EURASIA concept in Las Vegas.
This project will provide another source of revenues to EURASIA as well as guaranteeing that this buyers will be staying only in EURASIA Hotel Casinos during their trips to Las Vegas.
- Additional funds will be generated by floating $5 billion dollars EURASIA Secondary Public Offerings (SPO), $5 billion dollar high interest EURASIA corporate bonds.
Total... $50 billion dollars will become available for construction and operational expenses of EURASIA.